Create a snowflake
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

Proton1212

Most users ever online was 60 on 22/06/14, 03:32 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Sensual Posers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Sensual Posers on your social bookmarking website

Like/Tweet/+1
Vote For Us

Welcome To Your Little Niche in Sensual Posers

Go down

Welcome To Your Little Niche in Sensual Posers

Post by Jilly on 02/03/18, 02:31 pm

Here's where you get to play and learn a few psp tips with your tagmaking Donnalee

Both Emma and I will be on hand to help but before we start, do you have any questions?
Jilly
Δ∂мιи
Δ∂мιи

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To Your Little Niche in Sensual Posers

Post by Donnalee on 03/03/18, 08:07 am

yep  how do you make a tag ?  I need all the help I can get.... thank you ladies for being willing to help an old lady learn new tricks to make a decent tag............
Donnalee
Ǥσℓ∂ɛи Ɔιяcℓɛ
Ǥσℓ∂ɛи Ɔιяcℓɛ

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma on 03/04/18, 08:22 am

Experiment lots. I bin more than I use xxx
Emma
Δ∂мιи
Δ∂мιи

http://sensualposers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnalee on 16/04/18, 04:31 am

@Emma                    I bet I have you beat LOL  I must trash every tag I make 20-25 times then finally say I'm just letting it go as I'll never get it to look like the other ladies tags they look so crisp and in balance.... My biggest two issues are resizing a tube and the setting like for Porcelain filter etc,so it doesn't change the color of the tube etc....
Donnalee
Ǥσℓ∂ɛи Ɔιяcℓɛ
Ǥσℓ∂ɛи Ɔιяcℓɛ

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma on 16/04/18, 06:47 am

Personally I am not keen on using the porcelain filter, makes the tube look all wrong. If I do have to use it I tend to duplicate the tube first then lower the opacity on the one I put the porcelain filter on to reduce the effect greatly

As for resizing a tube I tend to open the tube next to the tag itself, make sure both are at 100% at the start then scroll back on my mouse wheel to make the tube 'shrink'. This gives you some idea what to resize your tube at, then you can tweak away (say it goes to 40% but looks a little small, you can resize to 42% or 43%). Also with psp nothing is set in stone, you can always go back and try another size.

Another thing, make sure your aspect ratio is locked to 1.0000 - 1
Emma
Δ∂мιи
Δ∂мιи

http://sensualposers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum