Create a snowflake
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Jilly, Pauline

Most users ever online was 60 on Sun 22 Jun 2014, 3:32 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Sensual Posers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Sensual Posers on your social bookmarking website

Like/Tweet/+1
Vote For Us

F.A.Q'S

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Announcement F.A.Q'S

Post by Emma on Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:32 am

Q; Can I advertise in Sensual Posers?
A; Yes you can. We have a banner exchange for you to use. Please no links or advertising your groups on the general board (This includes clickable banners in your signatures), we are not an advertising group. If you wish to have your banner in our links we like, please message us through pm or email us at sensualposers@btinternet.com. Please note, we do require you to take one of ours.

Q; Can we use adult themed tags?
A; Yes you may use slight adult content tags. This includes boobs and bottoms but nothing else.

Q; I found something that is copyrighted to me, who do I contact to get it removed?
A; If you see any copyright material that you know belongs to you or someone you know, please inform a member of management immediately so it can be removed.

Q; What font is best for copyrights?
A; We find pixel fonts are great for copyrights. We usually find ours at http://www.dafont.com/

Q; How many graphics can I post in one post?
A; As we still have members on slower or dial up connections please post a maximum of 2 full size tags per post.

Q; What size tags can I use in my signature?
A; At the moment we require you to use tags no bigger than 600 pixels wide and 250 pixels high.

Last edited by Emma on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Emma
Δ∂мιи
Δ∂мιи

http://sensualposers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Announcement Re: F.A.Q'S

Post by CraftyTink on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 7:53 am

thumbup
CraftyTink
Ɔσяαℓ
Ɔσяαℓ